November 4, 2022
Apple celebrates the holiday season
This year’s Holiday Gift Guide features the most innovative lineup ever of iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, and more
Apple is ringing in the holidays at Apple Store locations and apple.com. Starting today, customers can explore the Holiday Gift Guide online and discover how Apple’s innovative products and world-class services keep users connected with friends and family during the holidays. Customers can discover and shop for Apple’s latest products with more ease than ever this festive season.
“Throughout the holidays and year round, our teams are excited to connect with customers and help them discover Apple’s latest products and services,” said Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s senior vice president of Retail + People. “In stores and online, customers can get support choosing the device that is right for them, and receive gift ideas for everyone on their list.”
Holiday Shopping at Apple
- Give your holidays an upgrade. Take advantage of great trade-in values, special carrier deals, financing options, and device setup — including transferring data and activating a cellular plan — all by shopping directly in-store, online, or in the Apple Store app.
- Fast, free delivery and pickup. Choose from two-hour courier delivery, free delivery, or pickup at an Apple Store.1
- Make a lasting impression. Add fun emoji or special messages with free engraving.
- Find a little something for everyone. Give the gift of an Apple accessory or Apple Gift Card to spend across Apple’s products and services, including Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, iCloud+, Apple News+, and Apple Fitness+.
- Hone your skills with Today at Apple sessions. Join free sessions to learn, explore, and go further with your Apple products. With Group Booking, the entire family can join in the fun any day or time, and at any Apple Store of their choosing.
This year’s Holiday Gift Guide is available online and spotlights Apple’s latest and greatest products across iPhone, Mac, Apple Watch, and more. For customers needing some inspiration, there are options for everyone, including:
- iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus featuring impressive battery life and a new dual-camera system.
- The advanced iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max with a new 48MP Main camera and the Dynamic Island — a rich and interactive new way to engage with activities, alerts, and notifications.
- The redesigned iPad and powerful all-new iPad Pro with M2.
- The completely reimagined MacBook Air supercharged by M2.
- The all-new rugged and capable Apple Watch Ultra.
- Apple Watch Series 8 — with best-in-class health features — and the redesigned Apple Watch SE.
- The second generation of AirPods Pro.
- The powerful next-generation Apple TV 4K.
Apple Store locations around the world serve as a place where communities can come together and enjoy personalized advice on purchasing products and services. The Apple Retail experience is the gift that keeps on giving, offering customers in-store support on how to set up their new devices as well as free Today at Apple sessions with tips on how to get the most out of iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple Watch across various hardware and software features.
Customers in the US get 3 percent Daily Cash back when they buy directly from Apple with Apple Card. And when they choose Apple Card Monthly Installments at checkout in-store or online, they can pay over time, interest-free.2
Celebrate the Holidays with Apple Products
- Seamlessly share festive photos with loved ones using iCloud Shared Photo Library on iPhone, iPad, or Mac, so everyone can enjoy more complete family memories.
- Use SharePlay to watch a holiday movie or listen to music with friends and family while on a FaceTime call, and because SharePlay keeps the content completely in sync across everyone on FaceTime, users can enjoy time together despite the distance.
- Get creative on Mac this season — from photo editing festive portraits to making a joyful video using iMovie, the Mac lineup helps you make the most of your favorite holiday moments.
- Create custom holiday cards on iPad using the built-in Keynote app and Apple Pencil, the perfect tool for sketching and unleashing creativity.
- Stay active and healthy during the holidays with the Activity app on Apple Watch that tracks movement throughout the day and encourages you to meet your fitness goals.
- Work hands-free in the kitchen with Siri on HomePod mini to play a cooking playlist, set a timer, or double-check measurements for a jolly recipe.
Holiday Content for Everyone in the Family Across Apple Services
- Tune in to Carols Covered on Apple Music, an exclusive, genre-agnostic playlist with artists covering holiday hits and carols, plus a new Classical Carols Covered playlist performed by top classical artists.
- Enjoy a joyous lineup of festive programming on Apple TV+ with the highly anticipated musical feature film Spirited, starring Will Ferrell, Ryan Reynolds, and Octavia Spencer; Peanuts holiday specials; and holiday episodes from globally beloved series like Ted Lasso.
- Give the gift of an audiobook on Apple Books and explore curated collections of great listens for all ages.
- Get a jump on your New Year’s goals with Fitness+, offering over 3,000 studio-style workouts and meditations, all led by a diverse and inclusive team of trainers. Fitness+ is now available for iPhone users to subscribe to and enjoy, even if they don’t have an Apple Watch.3
- Two-hour delivery is $9 on eligible Apple products in most metros. Offer is not available on customized Macs, engraved products, and for certain order types including orders paid for with financing or by bank transfer. Delivery times vary according to the selected delivery address, availability of items, and the time of day the order is placed. Find a store to view local store hours or see checkout for estimated delivery. A signature is required for delivery. Drivers may ask for verbal confirmation of the receipt from a safe distance to satisfy the signature requirement.
- Apple Card Monthly Installments (ACMI) is available only in the US as a payment method to select at checkout for eligible Apple products purchased at Apple retail locations and is subject to credit approval and credit limit. Variable APRs for Apple Card other than ACMI range from 13.99 percent to 24.99 percent based on creditworthiness. Rates as of October 1, 2022. Taxes and shipping are not included in ACMI, and ACMI is not available for purchases made online at special stores.
- Fitness+ is available in Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, the UAE, the UK, and the US. Apple Fitness+ requires an iPhone 8 or later with iOS 16, or Apple Watch Series 3 or later paired with iPhone 6s or later with iOS 14.3 or later.
Apple Media Helpline